Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pililla Public Elementary School, Central

Earlier today I visited Mrs. Castelo's 6th grade, section 2 students.  This class is 51 strong!
We talked about Festivals and I read Regional Festivals.  After discussion I asked the students to pretend they were the mayor of Pililla.  What festivals would they try to promote? 

The students chose:  
Windmill Festival (windmills being built in the outskirts of Pililla)
Mango Festival
Flowers Festival
Animals Festival.
In honor of my current favorite dessert, I suggested Halo Halo Festival.

The uniform the students are wearing indicate they have/had PE today.


I chose an X-tra large setting for these pictures in hopes that you'll get a magnifying lens out to see a couple of the posters included in the picture:  Opening and Closing Prayers, "Love God above all", and a saint's imagine.  




On Tues., March 17, I visited Mrs. Policarpio's 3rd grade, section 4 students.  This class is 47 strong!  
I read Special Sauce and The Best Teacher Ever.  

After reading the students Compared/Contrasted their teacher and Ms. Kitty.





No comments:

Post a Comment