Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday

There was no mention angels during the first Palm Sunday,
but in Pililla, there were about 30.
 The day began at 5 am at Hulo Chapel.  We processed to church, stopping at 4 places.  It took an hour.

The band was there and so even early in the morning, it was a very lively affair.

I had a hard time watching the women lay their blankets on the street.  It was like a contest to see who can get their blankets put down.  They bumped into people, no apologies.

I overheard one little boy ask his grandfather why the women are running.  In my head I thought, yes, I sure would like an answer too.

Mass was held outside and it took a little over an hour.
Mark 11:  8
"Many people spread their cloaks on the road...."









Mark 11:  9
"The people who were in front and those who followed behind began to shout,
' Praise God!  God blesses him who comes in the name of the Lord! " 



No comments:

Post a Comment