Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Queens of the mountain

Taina and Rebecca

Buho buho is an area across the street from our house, high up on a steep mountain.  There are about 20 families who live here.  When I was a child I remember walking up to Buho Buho, much faster than this recent Monday.  I admit that I had to stop half way to catch my breath.  I may have done better had I walked up wearing sneakers, but it was a spontaneous activity done while waiting for the surveyor to come.  

There is a water reservoir on top of Buho Buho.  Years ago my grandparents donated land to the water district, and the water reservoir was created.  Because of this donation my grandparents in turn received free water for many years.   

When the new house is built I will go to the water district.  Who knows they may give me free water too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment